LTL customers will be impacted by changes to the National Motor Freight Classifications (NMFC) 100-AM supplement, which is effective on April 20, 2013, if they ship any of the below products. DALKO Resources would be happy to assist with any questions. Just reach out to your DALKO rep for assistance.
1. Kits, Inpatient or Outpatient care or treatment, NOI; NMFC item 056790, updated to a full density item 056790, sub 01-sub 11.
2. Boxes, Switch or Conduit outlet or Outlet Box Cover; NMFC item 061057, updated to a full density item 063160, sub 01-11.
3. TVs, or Video or Multimedia Monitors or Displays, NOI; NMFC item 063321, updated to a density item 063321, sub 02-04 and sub 06-08.
4. Tools, hand, forged, NOI; NMFC item 186870, updated to a full density item 186620, sub 01-11.
5. Tools, hand, other than power, other than plastic; NMFC item 186900, updated to a full density item 186620, sub 01-11.